Starting Saturday, October 24th Frutvale School is having a Monthly Pajama Party (Date Night for Parents).
For Elementary School Children
- 7-10 pm $20 per child (siblings adjusted rate)
- 6-7 pm $10 Optional Hot Dog Dinner Hour
- 10-11 pm $10 Night Owl Hour
All Children Welcome
Call for Reservations 916 645-3517
Activities, Games, Movies, and Campfire with Marshmallows
Supervised by the Fruitvale StaffFS
Enrollment is currently under way. This Daily Program for Elementary School Children provides them with outdoor exercise, learning activities and
a time for supervised homework. Children leave at the end of the day with their homework done and a smile on their faces.
Details for Fruitvale After School Program
- Pick Your Days of the Week
- Monday-Friday 3:00-6:00 p.m.
- Supervised and Directed by Dr. Lyndell Grey
- Program is Taught by Credential and Specially Trained Teachers
- Farm Animals, Outdoor Exercise, Art, Music, Theatre, Baking, Pen Pals, Homework and Tutoring
- W.P.S.D. bus service available from your child’s school
Come on out and help maintain Fruitvale School. A work day will be Saturday, November 14th 9-11 am.
3425 Fruitvale Road
Lincoln, CA 95648
The 2016 BBQ will be held on Sunday, May 16th. Tickets are $15.00 for tri tip dinner and $5.00 for hot dog dinner
Tickets are available at the following locations:
- The Lincoln News Messenger
- The Lincoln Chamber of Commerce
- The Wardrobe dress shop
- At the Fruitvale School M-F between 3:00-6:00 pm
- OR people can mail a check and pick their tickets as will call. Fruitvale School Box 58 Lincoln
- OR purchase at the gate the day of the event.
Fruitvale Summer Camp is taking applications. For more details check out Summer Ranch Camp
2586 Crosby Herold Road
Lincoln CA 95648