The BBQ will be held on Sunday, May18th from 5:00-8:00pm. It is held on the Fruitvale School grounds at 3425
Fruitvale Rd. Tickets are $12.00 for the tri-tip dinner and $5.00 for a hot dog dinner. The public is invited
for an enjoyable evening of entertainment and good food. Tickets are available at the following locations:
- The Lincoln News Messenger
- The Lincoln Chamber of Commerce
- The Wardrobe dress shop
- At the Fruitvale School M-F between 3:00-6:00 pm
- OR people can mail a check and pick their tickets as will call. Fruitvale School Box 58 Lincoln
- OR purchase at the gate the day of the event.
We are excited to offer a daily program for the summer that provides children with country experience.
During the long hot days they use the mornings to:
In the early afternoon they come inside to air conditioning and have activity classes followed by a rest period.
The final activity of the day is water play back outside.
- Play out doors amoung the oak trees
- Ride bikes
- Create imaginary houses
- Swing in the trees
- climb the trees
Details for Fruitvale Summer Program Ranch Camp
This Daily Program for Elementary School Children provides them with outdoor exercise, learning activities and
a time for supervised homework. Children leave at the end of the day with their homework done and a smile on their faces.
Details for Fruitvale After School Program
- Pick Your Days of the Week
- Monday-Friday 3:00-6:00 p.m.
- Supervised and Directed by Dr. Lyndell Grey
- Program is Taught by Credential and Specially Trained Teachers
- Farm Animals, Outdoor Exercise, Art, Music, Theatre, Baking, Pen Pals, Homework and Tutoring
- W.P.S.D. bus service available from your child’s school
2586 Crosby Herold Road
Lincoln CA 95648